At the end of May, about 160 pastors and leaders from 16 Latin American countries attended a week-long DNA training in Panama. This event came on the heels of the DNA’s first-ever Regional Forum for Latin America less than a year before.
It was a powerful time for Spanish-speaking Christian leaders to learn about biblical worldview and the DNA global network, to get equipped to train others, and to build and strengthen relationships with like-minded leaders.
- The DNA Vision Conference in Paraguay still is planned for Sep. 28-Oct. 3. Click here to learn more and register!
- Leaders from Honduras (about 40 were present at the conference) expressed interest in helping establish a small DNA secretariat office to serve the Latin American region in areas of administration and communication. This would be a great step forward for the movement in the region.
- Leaders from Honduras, Guatemala and Panama talked about working together to host a Vision Conference specifically for young people.
- Plans are underway for another Nurturing the Nations conference in Peru in early 2015. Click here to see DNA co-founder Darrow Miller’s presentation from a similar conference in Asia.
- Others discussed planning a Vision Conference for Argentina.
Want more info?
While the DNA network in Latin America is decentralized, if you have questions about any of the above items or general questions about the DNA network in Latin America, please e-mail Yarley Niño (email@example.com) and Viviana Velie (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will do their best to respond.