- God is doing astounding, community-transforming work through these people whose mission is to apply Biblical Truth to brokenness in all areas of life.
- Ashish Centre for the Differently Abled (India): Helping others see the blessing and potential of children with special needs
- Ending Gendercide (India): Building a movement to see the end of gendercide
- Skills and Discipleship Center (Southeast Asia): Training youth to be future leaders
- The Create Commission (India): Creating art to give a voice to the marginalized
- Truth-Centered Transformation (Southeast Asia): Equipping rural churches to move their communities out of poverty
History with the DNA
From the founder: “Reconciled World (RW) leaders are great fans of the DNA teachings. Formerly part of Food for the Hungry, almost all the partners and program leaders of RW would point to studying the DNA ideas as a turning point in their ministry. As an organization, our focus is the application of these ideas.”