By Darrow Miller © 2009, Disciple Nations Alliance
The LifeWork Small-Group Bible Study is a 12-lesson, free, downloadable Bible study booklet developed as a companion to Darrow Miller’s LifeWork: A Biblical Theology for What You Do Every Day. While it is written as a “stand-alone” Bible study, participants will benefit more if they read the book. The study is designed for either individual or small group study. Each of the sessions is broken down into the following sections:
- Key Verses to Read. A key Scripture passage has been selected for each session. These key verses provide a biblical framework for the central teaching of each session.
- Key Verses Insights. This narrative section offers a deeper look into the key verses and questions.
- Discovery Questions. This section is designed to take you into God’s Word for a deeper understanding of the whole session. Woven among the questions is more narrative, providing insight into the questions.
- Personal Application. Here’s where the study gets personal. These questions are designed to help you reflect on your own life and experiences and move you towards personal application.
- Closing Thoughts. This section provides a “wrap up” of the session.
If you’re leading a small group through this booklet, a “Leader’s Guide” is provided near the end of this booklet. These guidelines are provided to help you enhance your group’s effectiveness.
Please enter your name and email address for access to this e-book.